Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring is in the air!

Okay, so I know it's been a while since my last update, and there's really no excuse for not keeping up with this more!

I have been so busy since my last post. Two films I completed, "Red Hook Black" and "The Science of Blowjobs and Throbbing Hearts" are in post production.

I've seen "Red Hook Black" and I'm extremely proud of my work in it. Hopefully I will have some festival news for you soon!!!

This coming Saturday I am filming a scene from "Dream Brother" by filmmaker Cath Gulick. I play a high school student "Smoker Girl" who is very confident and a bit of a troublemaker - very funny considering I was the opposite in high school! Then right after that I'm running over to Columbia University to audition for a short film called "I LARP You", about teen LARPers. It should be a lot of fun and I would really love to be a part of the project - I'd get to play an elf!!!

I've been auditioning constantly - last month I had a producer's session for Law and Order: SVU and this past Monday I had an audition for a supporting role in the feature "Benny the Bum". Casting director Judy Bowman contacted me after remembering me from our meeting at One on One Studios the previous month.

In other news, the first few months of 2011 have been very exciting - lots of ups and downs, an amazing family reunion in the Bahamas, more snow than I care to deal with and busy, busy days of running from audition, to shoot, to meeting. The next few months are busy for me - especially now that it's baseball season (GO YANKEES!) and I'm working on finding a new apartment. I'm probably leaving the East Village, and am particularly upset about it because I've lived in this neighborhood almost seven years!!! But... I think this change is one of many exciting ones in the months to follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment