Friday, August 7, 2009

As the World Turns TODAY

It's a beautiful day in New York City and I am inside transcribing, and writing this blog! However, if you have a TV and a free hour at 2 PM tune into CBS to see me on "As the World Turns" in the hospital scenes. I play a medical patient in the hospital. It was an awesome shoot, you can scroll further down to read about my experiences on set and my first private dressing room! Yes, very exciting : )

The credit for "ASWT" has been added to my IMDB page and I am proud to see my credits quickly growing. It's been a busy year and I expect next year to be even busier as the economy starts to heal itself.

In other exciting news, I'm on a plane next week to Florida to go on a much needed vacation/cruise to Jamaica with my boyfriend Rob, and then will be in Miami a few days visiting with family. I am so excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment