Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Obelisk Road and Other News

Obelisk Road #4 is online and things are starting to get weird!!!

Check it out at: http://www.beneflix.com/movies/3?scene_id=18

Also, this past week I shot a promo for the webseries that's a "Blair Witch" spoof. It was a lot of fun and Liz the director and I ran around Central Park, smeared some vaseline on my nose for snot effect, and I whispered softly into the camera. It should be online soon within the next few weeks.

This month has been really busy for me with auditions, filming, and agent meetings. I've had a few already and have a few more coming up as a result of the ACTeen Talent Agent Showcase I participated in this past May. I'm very excited and hoping to sign with someone soon.

Stay tuned for future updates as always and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment