Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!

So I noticed that it's been a few weeks since I've last updated and decided to check in with all of you on what's been going on. I've been auditioning a lot for various films and have had a few agent meetings over the past few weeks, one more to come next week!

Obelisk Road right now is on a brief hiatus until August, so keep spreading the word and getting more people to watch the first few episodes. Let's build that fan base people.

In other news, this week is the fourth of July, so let's all celebrate with some BBQ and fireworks. I'll be home in CT celebrating my Dad's birthday with my family. I'm looking forward to the rest of the summer and am hoping to continue to audition and sign with an agent within the next month.

I'm working on my bio as we speak, so expect to see that added to this website shortly. Thanks for continuing to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment