Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th everyone!

Happy 4th of July everyone (well, belated 4th). I hope you all had a great holiday eating hot dogs, burgers, grilling and watching some fireworks explode! I had a great day with my family in Connecticut eating (veggie) burgers and celebrating my dad's 86th birthday! The past few weeks have been so busy - I've auditioned for many commercials including for Garnier, a computer commercial, a trailer for a book, and more! I've just started going out for commercials, so hopefully I'll land one soon. I've been in the same casting offices a few times at this point and the faces are starting to look familiar :)

This coming Saturday I'm excited for an audition class with the casting director Mark Bennett who cast "The Hurt Locker" and is currently wrapping casting on Kathryn Bigelow's HBO series "The Miraculous Year," which I'm very excited to see. I can't wait to work with him, especially because he is based out of L.A. and will be the first L.A. casting director I work with. He's great at what he does and I feel like I should already be warming up for his class.

I'll let you all know how it goes! Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend and yay U.S.A.!

No comments:

Post a Comment