Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's been a while!

I can't believe I haven't written in almost two months. I've been so busy lately auditioning and taking classes. I had a few pretty big auditions, one for a feature film in Berlin and I've also been frequenting Actor's Connection meeting casting directors. I had a great meeting with Jandiz Estrada last night.

I've also been writing A LOT. I'm done with the second draft of my screenplay, tentatively titled "Old Man," but subject to change. Wait, make that very subject to change. (I'm bad with titles). I got my first rejection for the screenplay yesterday, but the email actually made me very hopefully saying quote, "It sounds like a very interesting film, but not right for us at this time."

The script is very loosely based on my life and my relationship with my father, so it's very personal to me. I don't want to say much more than that, but I am very excited about it and hopeful that it will get picked up by someone when I'm done retweaking it.

If I don't update before Thanksgiving Happy Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment