Friday, April 3, 2009

IMDB and Obelisk Road!


Hi everyone! It's been a fun and exciting week for me, two feature auditions and a webseries shoot last weekend as well as my IMDB profile.

Last weekend I shot the second episode of "Obelisk Road". It was a long shooting day, but extremely fun and the time flew by as the cast and crew is a pleasure to work with. My character, Lucy, is so interesting and required an hour and a half of hair and makeup and an early wake up to be on set by 7:45. The second episode should be up on beneflix.com in two weeks or so and I will keep you all posted as to exactly when.

There will also be a vote on the website in which you can decide if my character or another is featured in the third episode as having a strange encounter with magic, so I encourage you all to vote for me!!! It requires you to join the website and make a small donation to our charity, Seeds of Peace which is dedicated to empowering young leaders from regions of conflict. It's a great cause and it will have me featured in episode three.

Here is a link to episode one:
http://www.beneflix.com/movies/3

Also, I've been added to IMDB as a result of my part on "Storm Stories". Please check out my profile at:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3381529/


Thanks for coming back to my site and above is a picture of me as Lucy, my character in "Obelisk Road"!

No comments:

Post a Comment