Friday, February 27, 2009

Casting Director Showcase

This past Tuesday I was accepted for the third time into ACTeen at Weist-Barron's Casting Director Showcase. ACTeen was the first acting school I attended and I have been returning ever since my first time there as sophomore in high school.

Last year I participated in the showcase and as a result, Claire Traeger, the Casting Director of Law and Order called me in for an audition this past November.

I am very excited in the opportunity to participate this year and meet some new people in the industry. The showcase starts this coming week and I will be meeting Claire Trager from Law and Order (yes, again!), Daryl Eisenberg from "Law and Order", a casting director from The N Network, and two other guests which I will update as soon as I find out on Sunday.

I will keep you all posted about my experience meeting and auditioning at ACTeen. It feels like just yesterday I auditioned for the director of the program, Rita Litton, the summer before my junior year in high school and I'm so happy to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment